In the world today, we are always trying to find those technological advancements that will help us reduce costs and do our work more smoothly – especially when it comes to cutting costs around the house and improving appliances. One particular advancement, that more and more residents in the Northern Colorado area are discovering, is just how straightforward WaterFurnace’s geothermal systems are for retrofit or replacement applications.
It’s easy to see all the advantages:
- WaterFurnace geothermal systems are a part of the best systems on the market today because they provide the most eco-friendly, cost effective and energy conserving heating & cooling solutions.
- The Installation process is a breeze for most geothermal units – especially for those systems replacing an existing forced-air system.
- In areas where fossil fuel furnaces are unfitting, Geothermal systems can be installed. With geothermal, there’s no combustion. As a result, there is no need to vent exhaust gases.
- In-floor radiant heating is made simple with Geothermal technology because rooms can be heated by distributing hot water through pipes below the floors.
If you’re looking to retrofit or replace your current heating and cooling system, and live in the Northern Colorado area, contact us, the experts Comfort By Nature. We’ll walk you through all the advantages of a WaterFurnace geothermal retrofit or replacement.
Has your gas furnace seen brighter days? Thinking about replacing you current inefficient system before it needs costly repairs? A smart option when considering replacing an old or inefficient furnace in Northern Colorado, CO is to choose a WaterFurnace geothermal products. With no combustion, there isn’t any need to exhaust waste gas. Our hassle-free units only need an electrical connection you already have. So, our equipment can be installed almost anywhere.
Most homes can instantly enjoy the full benefit one of our geothermal systems can provide. You required to have ductwork previously installed. If not, we can easily take care of this problem by having the required ductwork installed by our professional staff. Other options to consider are…
- Radiant in-floor heating – Gone are the mornings of walking on freezing tile
- Water heating – Adding this great option will heat your water year-round
Just think of it – comfortable heating, warm floors, and hot water; all while saving you money and the environment at the same time.
Check out the savings calculator to see how much you can save by switching to a geothermal system!