Who couldn’t profit from a WaterFurnace geothermal heating and cooling system? That’s the question we keep asking ourselves. So maybe we are a little prejudiced. But we at Comfort By Nature, are confident that WaterFurnace geothermal systems make all the difference.
If you are looking for the best option, WaterFurnace geothermal heating and cooling systems are in a class of their own with the most economical, energy-saving, and earth friendly heat pumps that Northern Colorado homeowners – or anyone – can purchase.
With a WaterFurnace geothermal system from Comfort By Nature, you’ll see the difference in…
- Enhanced comfort. Because our WaterFurnace geothermal system delivers circulated air and takes away hot or cold spots year round.
- Decreased monthly costs. Because our WaterFurnace geothermal heat pump operates with more effectiveness than standard heating and cooling systems.
- Proven performance. With our complete indoor installation, our geothermal systems are not subject to adverse weather conditions like rain, snow, ice, debris, and temperature extremes or vandalism that break average heat pumps and air conditioners.
- Eco-friendly. Given that our geothermal systems are earth friendly heat pumps, giving off no harmful gasses such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gasses
- Noiseless operation. Just think: There is no outside loud and rackety unit!
This is why more and more people in the Northern Colorado area are changing to Comfort By Nature for their WaterFurnace geothermal needs.
Get Help Funding Your WaterFurnace Installation
Installing a WaterFurnace geothermal system can dramatically reduce the cost of heating, cooling, and providing domestic hot water for your home. If you’re anything like your Northern Colorado neighbors, though, it’s getting past the initial installation cost that’s difficult. Don’t worry. There’s help. It comes in the form of various federal, state, and local financial incentives.
State and Local IncentivesQuestions about what incentives might be available for you at the state and local level? Check out DSIRE, a free, open, and comprehensive resource providing state-by-state information on thousands of policies and incentives promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency. Established in 1995 and funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, DSIRE is an ongoing project of the N.C. Solar Center and the Interstate Renewable Energy Council.